Intitute of Mobile Technologies for Education and Culture
IMOTEC is a private non-profit institution, established in 2005 and based in Vilnius, Lithuania. The Institute is offering guidance in advanced technologies and providing consultancy, training, developments and related services as far as knowledge of ICT and mobile technology are concerned.
The Institute goals include promoting high quality competences in international co-operation based on applying new technologies and internet tools with the regards to development of knowledge society.
The Institute objectives are:
- To promote and coordinate initiatives dedicated to application of innovative technologies in education.
- To counsult and manage projects related to ICT and new learning/teaching strategies.
- To counsult, initiate and support community in ICT and mobile technology use in education.
- To provide digital services: creation, development and maintance of the web learning platforms and mobile (Android) based app.
- To foster use of the mobile learning tools in education.
- To promote training courses on Project Management.
Director / Project Manager /Consultant
MSc in Educational Leadership and Management,
MSc in Pedagogy (Informatics), MSc in Engineering (Chemistry and Environmental protection).
Mario Di Pasquale
Front end developer.
Android app developer. WordPress specialist.
IT administrator/ Programmer